LIL FIZZ & OMARION!!! YES LAWD!
It’s been months of speculation and rumors about the filming of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood and VH1 has finally answered our questions! On Monday September 15th @ 8 PM a new set of artist, producers, DJ’s and radio host will hit the VH1 screen and entertain us with their personal life dramas.
CHECK OUT THE CAST & PRESS RELEASE BELOW:
VH1’S “LOVE & HIP HOP” GOES HOLLYWOOD
LOVE & HIP HOLLYWOOD
Season Premieres Monday, September 15, 2014 at 8PM*
NEW YORK, NY (AUGUST 18, 2014) – VH1’s hit franchise “Love & Hip Hop” is heading to Tinseltown with the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Premiering on Monday, September 15 at 8PM, a new group of R&B and hip hop hopefuls have their eyes on the prize and are ready to deliver the shock, drama and scandal as only the #1 social show of the summer can do. With the music industry constantly evolving, these artists’ unwavering ambition keeps them hustling to stay at the top and willing to lay it all on the line.
The series will follow a brand new cast of celebrities and musicians including:
· Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
· Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
· Lil Fizz- Former band member of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
· Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”
· Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
· Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
· Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
· Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.
And many more!
After taking over the East Coast with “Love & Hip Hop: NY” and conquering the Dirty South with “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” the pressure is on for the West Coast to find their place in the limelight and these “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” starlets refuse to settle. Get red-carpet ready for “lights, camera, action” in the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” Monday, September 15 at 8PM* on VH1.
“Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young for Monami Entertainment and Toby Barraud and Stefan Springman for Eastern TV. Susan Levison, Nina L. Diaz and Vivian Gomez are executive producers for VH1.
Follow “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” on Instagram and Twitter using @LoveHipHopVH1, and here on Facebook. Join the conversation using #LHHH
For additional information on VH1 follow @VH1 on Twitter or “Like” VH1 on Facebook, and visit VH1.com for all the latest in music and celebrity news.
If you know me then you know the only person I really care about on this show is former B2K member Lil Fizz, that man has been on my “Husband in my head” list since I was in 7th grade. After B2K broke up he disappeared which actually worries me for a show like this. The people who already have their lives out there for the public aren’t too taken aback by the backlash and drama these shows bring, but for years Lil Fizz hasn’t had a Twitter and the one he had never even used.
I’m also interested to see who else is on the show being that the press release is claiming to have more cast mates.
Will you be watching? How do you think this season will compare to LHH and LHHATL?